Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Friday, March 14, 2008
bryce








I have had the pleasure of knowing this couple since they were pregnant. Melody had maternity pictures done in December. She can be seen on my website gallery.
I love watching families grow, watching women become wonderful caring moms, men become caring and sensitive dads, etc. This is what it is all about.
Seeing Melody caring for sweet Bryce made me want another baby....for about 30 seconds and then I remembered that I get to sleep through the night these days ;)
The first picture makes me laugh.....he looks so serious. He seems to be thinking "hello....SERIOUSLY??? I am naked!"
The last picture just makes me want to sniff that baby's head!!!! One of my favorite smells!!!
1 Comments:
Blogger Erin said...
I do love his expression in that first photo!! My absolute favorite is the b&w father and son shot. Priceless.