Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
lizzie + jonathan
















Lizzie and Jonathan were married in Fort Mill at the Dairy Barn. Sometimes you get those clients that just get you..you seem to get them...it is like a union- all around. I love when that happens.
I came across a website that had Lizzie's name written all over it!!
So she got the veil and I shot one of my all time favorite bridal sessions....rain, yellow boots, and all!!
Her and Jonathan harmonize on all levels. I can't describe how much I loved this wedding.

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger Beth Caporaletti said...
This is by far my favorite wedding!
What a fun couple and a beautiful bride!
Great shooting Ashley!!!!!!!!

Blogger Erin said...
OMG Ashley, I just can't wait until MY wedding in October!! Your style just keeps getting more defined and better with each wedding, I'm so excited for you (and me)!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
even though we already have our pictures i still like to come back here and look at them. i can't explain how happy i am with the pictures. just wait till we make babies! i will be calling on you then for sure!