Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
another love affair!! kissing....
I just got a sample album of the new modern albums I am offering.
I kept thinking...what would I want if I was a bride (again;)
I would want a beautiful leather,simple, all-about-the-pictures album.
I would want great colors to choose from and something with sturdy, thick pages, that would lay flat when I am looking at it.
I custom design each album, and I prefer super clean layouts that are all about your pictures.

...hope you love it as much as I do. This is the Kiss Album that I just adore.




This pic above looks glare-y..it doesn't in person- just took some quick studio shots:)

2 Comments:
Blogger The Birds Nest said...
I LOVE it!! What a great album!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a Great Album love the photo's.
Great Job!!!!

Pack