Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
rhonda + howie
Here is a picture from the night that I met Howie and Rhonda. Yep, that is Howie front row with the blue hat. And that was a no-alcohol reception. Howie can get us white folks to dance without any "confidence boosters" ;) Howie is the best dj I have ever heard/seen. If I was getting married...he would be there, for sure!

Now for his day...













Rhonda and Howie know how to have fun and how to throw a really great party.
These two don't take anything too seriously...ie police car...cake feeding...dancing...I am really thrilled they chose me to photograph their wedding. They make lovin' fun!!!
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love them! I love them! I love them! I love them! I can not WAIT for all of them! Hope you are feeling better. Talk soon.

Rhonda

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love this Family~! They look like sooo much fun. There pictures are so much personality>

Pack