Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Saturday, July 5, 2008
sara + barrett




















Sara and Barrett are awesome in many ways (funny, energetic, passionate).
They are just fun, fun, fun- the wedding party, family, everybody involved.
They got married at the Botanical Gardens at Clemson, and it was a beautiful day, with beautiful weather!
This was one of my favorite "document signing" pictures ever!! They put a new spin on some of the traditional stuff.
Side note- at receptions I secretly cross my fingers and pray like crazy that they smash that cake on each others' faces!! If I renew my vows...Billy WATCH OUT!! (somebody out there is scoffing at me...sorry!! I really do love it)
Also, their reception had choreographed dances...boys vs. girls;)

You can see their e-sesh if you search the archive from last month.

Labels: