Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
kate + j.w.



















Kate and JW were married in Cheraw, SC. This was my first trip to Cheraw and it was a nice surprise to say the least. What a gorgeous and historic little town...pure Americana.
Kate and her sister Melanie are so much fun. I am so glad to have been chosen to shoot this wedding. When Melanie is involved..the wedding is bound to be fun!! She was a bridesmaid in a wedding I shot in November. She had me at hello;)
Right about the time that I tried to grab Kate and JW for some romantic time alone...it started to storm. And boy did it storm. A bolt of lighting sounded like it hit the church and the power went out. This was a first for me. I think we "worked it out" regardless of the weather. You guys were so much fun!!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love the photo's of the two girls with there backs to the camera looking out the window. That is so Beautifullllll!

WildPack