Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
ashley + tim
My job is so awesome because it allows me to meet tons of different types of people every year. I keep in contact with many of my clients and that is something I really enjoy. This year I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley C.
She and I were fast friends....super fast. I don't know if it is because we are Ashley's or blondes or because we are married to analytical men and are silly goofs ourselves?? Who knows....who cares really. I just know that I love her to pieces and can't wait to see her again. Ashley is the girl I would stay up all night laughing with at a slumber party- the girl I would get detention for "being chatty"...you get the point. Here are a few of my favorites from her beeeeeuuuuutiful wedding.
By the way Crabtree Fam....me and Billy are signing up for some shag lessons!!
Maybe we will have a dance off at the beach next year ;)




Ashley warding off the "paps" (paparazzi)



Ashley is left alone...looking for her dad.

here he comes....

Mr. C might just Kill me for this one...but I love it...right before they walked into the church.











This has to be the image that makes me laugh every time I see it.




Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger The Birds Nest said...
I LOVE all of these!!! Gorgeous couple- you captured beautiful moments!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
WOW!!! WOWOWOWOW. I love these. I think these are some of my favorites Ashley. :-)