Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Monday, September 15, 2008
baby bryce










Melody and Chris first called me when they were pregnant and wanting some portraits of their little bun in the oven. Well, the bun happens to be a gorgeous, caramel-colored skin, dark eye, dark hair, dimpled beauty named Bryce. And yes I said beauty- because this little boy is beautiful. He is a mix of his mom and dad, but he gives me that little eyebrow and I see his daddy almost identically!!! He is so expressive for a 6 month old. I have loved watching him get this big and can't wait to chase him around with my camera when he is a toddler!! Watch out Melody!! Two words, heart breaker ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
WHAT A BUNCH OF ADORABLE PICTURES OF THIS HANDOME LITTLE GUY. HE IS ADORABLE AS EVER! I JUST WANT TO SQUEZZE AWAY ON THOSE CHEEKS. I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE PICTURES ASHLEY.