Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
jessie + brian

















Here is another example of a bride I met on her wedding day.
I think it turned out wonderfully...but I might be a little biased ;)
I felt like Jessie and I hit it off instantly and I really just love her to pieces.
This was a ceremony that I just fell apart...but secretly (of course) behind my camera.
I watched these two kneel before God and pray for their marriage and I just love that.
A strong foundation is what it is all about!!
This wedding was in Myrtle Beach and was beautiful, emotional, memorable and fun.

Labels:

4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
beautiful ashley!! i love her gloves, and my favorite is the one is the one of her standing by herself (in front of the stairs). you go girl!! :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
These photos make me feel like I was there. They are so electric! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOVE THE PHOTOS OF THIS COUPLE,I REALLY LIKE THE ONES WITH THERE HEADS TOGETHER. GREAT JOB ASHLEY!

ELIZABETH P

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I BELIEVE THE ONE WITH HER ON THE BRIDGE OR STAIRS IS AWESOME GIRLIE.

LOVE IT!!!

PACK