Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Friday, October 31, 2008
dana + jason
Here are some of my favorites from the wedding of Dana and Jason. They were married at the Rutledge Chapel and the reception was at City Art, both in Columbia. I had the pleasure of shooting an engagement session and a bridal session for this couple and that is my favorite way to do things. I want to post some bridal shots next...

This was a huge party with lots of dancing and laughing and fun. Brides can only dream and cross their fingers for a full dance floor...and Dana got it.
Happy Halloween everyone!!
Costumed children are calling me ;)
(sorry my name is so big on the corners of some of these...I had to do this quick tonight)















2 Comments:
Blogger The Birds Nest said...
Looks like a super fun wedding!! You captured some great moments!!

Blogger Kari Crowe said...
Loved the story of SW:)