Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Friday, October 24, 2008
emily & rob
Emily is a super excited, gorgeous, down for anything bride that does her homework and knows what she wants.
She wanted to do her esesh at the fair. We had talked about doing it at the Sumter fair...but God bless it...that didn't work and boy am I glad...another story for another post maybe;)
So Emily was a first for me this year...(okay Lizzy and I talked dresses too;)
But....Emily let me help choose HER WEDDING DRESS. I could cry or laugh or scream. I was so dang excited to be a part of the planning and vision of this wedding.
I might be more excited about this wedding than Emily? Okay a close 2nd :)
Rob was a doll to put up with our silliness and excitement. Not to mention my silly law/lawyer jokes. He passed the bar this summer and we are so proud of him!!! I am going to keep him on speed dial if things get sticky with the feds...jk!!
Emily is so cute I could kiss her...by the way..I finished that corn dog she was eating, and it was a little slice of deep fried heaven ;)
oh yeah...the dog she won (she really won first try!!)well Wesley sleeps with that dog every night, rain or shine...so in closing, my children thank you!!


















4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love the pictures of them on the sky lift ride. So awesome!! I would love to have some of those of me and my hubby.
Great Job Ashley!

EPack

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Best. Corndog. Ever. Thanks for the post Ashley! You are so sweet! We're going to have soooo much fun that the bridal session and the wedding! Can't wait!

Blogger The Birds Nest said...
Girl, these pics are soooo fun!!! I love them on the sky lift and also laying down with their heads together. Sooo many good ones!!!

Blogger The Birds Nest said...
Girl, these pics are soooo fun!!! I love them on the sky lift and also laying down with their heads together. Sooo many good ones!!!