Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Friday, November 21, 2008
demetra + john: wedding
Demetra and John were the super sexy couple from a month or so ago.
I love Demetra...LOVE her!! I love her family and the dynamic that they have. Her parents are SOOOOO stinkin cute!! I want to spend a holiday with them so bad!! OPAH!! There were a bunch of things that made this wedding unique...the bouquets! Demetra made them herself!!!
And Demetra and John's first dance was amazing. It was a choreographed dance, but to music that was totally them. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the band...Stephanie or Demetra help me ;)
I think these two are PERFECT for eachother and I am sooooo glad I met them.
These two are the couple you want to double date with...cause the laughs just would never ever end.
















1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
The song they used for their first dance was "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves.