Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Thursday, November 13, 2008
emilie: maternity & after
Emilie was referred to me by my dear friend Kristin. Emilie and I have become like bff lately;) We hang out...we chat on the phone...our daughters are 3 months apart...they go to the same dayschool...she has started coming to my small group...we trade clothes. I can't say enough about how much I enjoy our friendship. Now back to *Kristin. She is an amazing make-up artist (and amazing friend). She actually did Emilie's make up for the maternity portion of our sessions (the first few blog pics). I can't think of a better way to feel sexy during pregnancy than some sexy photos with sexy makeup with some girlfriends there to cheer you on. Kristin came with, and gripped for me and touched up as we went. It was almost too fun to be considered work;) Love you guys!!! Emilie you are gorgeous.











*ANYONE that needs make up for any reason...please call Kristin. We will travel together to your engagement session...bridal session...she travels...she rocks...Period!!
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a Beautifulll Baby!!
I would love to hold this onE.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a Beautifulll Family!
And love the Baby!

EPACK