Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
sara + mark: wedding
This is a wedding of some dear friends of mine, Sara and Mark. I shot Sara's sisters wedding last year- Alisha...who also married a Mark. Alisha graced my business cards last year. Now it is Sara's turn ;)
This was a gorgeous wedding, with a gorgeous bride. Sara is stunning with no make-up- as you can see from the first few shots. She is just one of those girls..lucky! This wedding was super fun for me. Sara booked me a room and Billy got to come with. He 2nd shot for me and I actually used quite a few of his shots on the blog. The kiss shot is his...sara and mark dancing with a tight crop...
The weather did it's own thing...but we made it work. The Marriott was kind enough to let us roam the halls and shoot wherever we wanted when our trip to the battery was rained out. Thanks Marriott of Charleston, you guys saved the day!
Enjoy ;)