Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Come see me at the bridal fair!!!
SUNDAY be there, or be well....at church ;) Come after church. Coastal Breeze, my favorite party band will be there too, along with hundreds of other vendors. Just $5. From 12-5. Juliet and I will be there talking it up and meeting all you soon to be "Mrs." of 2009.
Here is just a few images from 2008. Thank you to all my Gorgeous, Awesome, Funny, Smart, Sexy, Fashionable, and Wonderful brides of 2008. Thank you Jill, Cristina, Lizzy, Sara Beth, Corey, Lynn, Sarah, Rhonda, Jessica, Kate, Heather, Jessie, Jennifer, Ashley, Candice, Micah, Ellide, Lee, Telissa, Dana, Demetra, Sara, Ginny, Meghan, and Aubrey! You ladies helped make this a fabulous and blessed year. I love this job, and hopefully helped make a few brides feel gorgeous last year. Here's to fabulous, glamorous, but super fun 2009!!!!