Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Monday, January 5, 2009
meghan: bsesh
Meghan was such a pleasure to shoot. She is an avid ANTM watcher, which always helps.
I am posting her wedding sneak peek right after this post, so you can see the many faces of Meghan. She is so gracious and beautiful, yet fun and boisterous. She is a sorority girl with a group of super tight knit friends and I think that is so awesome. I never did that, but always wanted too. I didn't get my act together in time to go "off" to college. Hey, Air Force dorms offer that spirit, that unity. ha! Back to Meghan...here she is!














BTW, I did something different for a watermark, after the fact, I don't know if I like it as much, but these pictures are web ready, so they are goin up;)
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Gorgeous shots. I think my favorites are on the steps and with the gate. But all of them are fantastic she should be over joyed with these.

Blogger kristin williams said...
watermark is a go!:)