Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
meghan + ranse: wedding
This wedding had to include tons of great reception shots. They had one of the craziest, dancingest...not a word..but they were like dance fighting...girls vs guys. My face hurt from smiling and laughing all night. Meghan and Ranse hired one of the BEST BANDS I have heard in ages, maybe ever. They were great...and I wasn't buzzed. Been to many weddings, then you know what I mean. Meghan and Ranse are the friends everyone wants to have...the couple you want to double with. I had no idea from our phone calls and emails..and her bridal sesh...this girl loves to dance and I am so glad she found me...GO BRIDAL FAIR!!




























If you wondered...some of the pics were sorority traditions...and there was a "kung fu" theme going all day...so the kick picture...well if you were there you might know. You might have been there and still thinking what the....
2 Comments:
Blogger Kara Corbett said...
wow! simply amazing pictures! i was at meghan and ranse's wedding and it was truly a blast!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
these are AWESOME ashley!! wow. i'm blown away. you go girl!