Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Monday, January 12, 2009
sunday, sunday
The bridal show seemed to be a huge success...great weather, huge crowd, gorgeous smiling faces and quite a few guys showed too...always a huge fan of that!
Here is a pic of the booth...and a shot of me gabbing it up with the awesome and beautiful Laurin. She and Carrie came and shot the breeze with me and Jules and it was so nice to see them! Carrie was shocked and surprised to see a wedding package named after her! You never know what kind of legacy you will leave with me ladies;)

ps. yes that is Juliet hiding from the camera. She doesn't like to be on the other end of the camera, even though she is a total stunner ;) Thanks for coming out and chatting with the masses with me. Your charisma and friendship is priceless, I am so glad we are friends!
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Your booth looks great! :) And I love purple on you! Glad I snagged you for our wedding before all of these lucky ladies do!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
haha! that is hilarious. my favorite "pose" that i make for photos.
thanks for having me there!!