Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Stacy
I am so excited that Stacy had the chance to be on Oprah recently.
Now if you follow any of my personal photos, Stacy is the photographer that takes almost all of my family's photos. She has been so gracious to second shoot for me for weddings and asked me recently to teach a class at the Charleston Center for Photography. I love Stacy and her kind heart and endearing personality. She is gracious, humble and gorgeous...not to mention the best photo poser I have ever met. She is America's Next Combat Photographer Model ;) She is my hero and I can't wait to see her on Oprah today.
I love you Stacy and am so glad you got this opportunity. I can't imagine what I would have done in the situations you have been taken through, but God had his arms around you and brought you home with some amazing and inspiring imagery for us to enjoy and learn from.
Here are a few links to check out the story, her photos, and the Oprah trailer.