Site Meter ashley brokop~blog
Friday, February 6, 2009
stephanie + jessie: wedding








































Stephanie is finally- legally- Jessie's girl. That song runs through my head whenever I see them. I don't know why, but it seems to fit. I love it. Stephanie is like me- she has 2 dads. I love when a family gets together with ex's and step's and everyone gets along, it is really beautiful. This family was just that. Both dad's were extremely proud of Stephanie and I loved seeing them both walk her down the aisle. The party was awesome and I know they were torn whether to go home and rest for the honeymoon or to go out with friends long into the night.
I am so happy to know these two and can't see them get better and stronger and more awesome as a new married couple. Life really starts now!!! Love you Steph!!!
You might also notice beautiful Demetra and John...Demetra just got married in October you can see her if you look at the October archive.